This school was initially started as a Govt. Primary School in 1928. Later on, it was upgraded as Govt Middle School in April 1967,Govt. High School in June 1990 and then up to Sr. Sec. level on 25th May 2006. Our school focuses on creating a friendly environment and providing quality teaching and learning. With 20 classrooms and spacious playground it is situated in the lap of natural greenery and beauty of alpine trees, three K.M away from 'Mata Awahdevi' temple. The Primary wing is adopted by DIET Hamirpur for implementation of quality education.With the consistent efforts of school administration and full co-operation local residents, this has been constantly marching a head and achieving a new mile stones in the field of education.
The school offers a comprehensive curriculum enhanced with a wide range of extra co-curricular activities -sports, science, cultural programmes, science quiz competition and declamation etc.